Monster Mash Dance-a-thon 2015
Join us for a graveyard smash! Dance-a-thon is back, this time with the insurmountable awesomeness of HALLOWEEN. Come for the costumes, stay for the prizes... and dance the night away!
Emcee Jim Freeman and DJ Michael Morgen will have you rattling your bones to the best music all night long - with themed hours for disco, 80's, Halloween music, and even an epic LIP SYNC BATTLE! There will also be face-painting, a limbo contest, song bidding wars, and more!
An especially Spooktacular hour, dedicated to WCT alumni Rhianna Kinglet Dickson Hobbs, will commence at 6:30. Filled with halloween music and activities, like Mummy Wrapping and a Costume Contest, we invite all of you to help us celebrate her favorite seasonal event and raise awareness and money for the scholarship fund named in her honor. The Rhianna Hobbs Scholarship Fund has helped hundreds of youth participants experience the magic of WCT!
Cover: $10 (or)
Register as a Fundraiser: $25
Download, Save, and Print Registration Materials
Do I have to register to attend?
· No, you can show up that night and pay $10 to enjoy the party! (BUT, there are perks to registering as a fundraiser)
How do I participate?
· Register through the WCT office to participate in Dance-a-thon fundraising and activities
· Call your friends, family, and fellow theater-lovers and ask them to donate!
· Invite those same people to come dance at the event with you
· Win cool prizes (based on how much money you earn) and get exclusive entry to event day contests and goodies, music requests, raffles, and more!
How much does it cost to register?
· Registration cost is $25 per individual.
How much money do I have to raise in order to participate?
· You can set your own goal for how many people you ask and how much money you want to raise. Every penny counts!
What is the money-raising goal for Dance-a-thon?
· WCT's goal is to raise $8000 with this event.
What is the money for?
· The money raised will help keep Whidbey Children's Theater's doors open, and our programs, productions and classes available for kids to explore and grow their creative skills and strengths through theater arts.
Why do I want to register and collect donations?
Everyone who registers receives extra-special perks at the Dance-a-thon event, including
· a treat coupon for a free goodie and bottle of water
· automatic, free entry into special raffles and contests
· VIP status at selected activities throughout the day...and more!
Registrants who collect donations can also win awesome prizes!!!
· All earners who collect $50 and above receive an official WCT Dance-a-thon event t-shirt
· $100-$149 earners receive an official WCT Dance-a-thon string backpack and an event t-shirt
· $150-249 earners receive a WCT logo hoodie and an event t-shirt
· $250+ earners receive a WCT tote bag filled to the brim with all of the above!
You can also CONTACT US to email you the materials or come by the office and pick up a packet!